The DISC system has for decades been considered as a leading validated, non-critical, behavioural analysis that will emphasise an individual’s strengths and capabilities in the work environment. Our DISC profile is not a test. You cannot ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ it. The analyis is very positive indeed and an invaluable career tool used in all our career transition programmes.
It will help you to:
- Choose the right profession/job and get more from work
- Develop self-esteem and confidence
- Advance and progress up the career ladder
- Earn more money by developing personal strengths
- Develop self awareness and create more the opportunity to change
- Create a purpose to your work
- Recognise key and personal qualities and motivators
- Set career objectives and goals
- Make any necessary career changes and/or moves with confidence
- Perform and contribute as an effective team member
- Relate to and appreciate other people
- Improve work relationships with the boss, colleagues, staff and clients.
- Personality goes a long way